3 Night London with A View
3 Night London with A View Ref: 3LWAV
Private Car Transfer from London Heathrow Airport / Station to Hotel.
3 nights St. Giles Hotel 3* or similar, London
1 x Double/Twin Standard Room
Full Breakfast daily
Start Time: Flexible
London isn’t short of spectacular viewpoints, but The View from The Shard is supreme. At 310 metres, The Shard isn’t only the tallest building in London, it’s the tallest in the whole of Western Europe, and offers guests a sensational experience, starting when you enter on the ground floor.
- Access to three different viewing platforms, including 360° views on Level 69 and the open-air floor on Level 72
- Nearly twice the height of London’s next tallest viewpoint
- View stretches to 40 miles (64km) on a clear day
- No time restrictions – stay as long as you like
- Enjoy two new exhilarating Virtual Reality experiences on the open-air Skydeck. For a limited time, you'll be able to test your balance on 'Vertigo' or enjoy the thrill of 'the Slide' travelling at up to 100 miles per hour! An additional charge for the two experiences is payable upon arrival.
Start Time: Flexible
- Access to all London Transport Networks
- London Underground (Tube)
- Docklands Light Rail
- Overground Trains
- Travel any time of day, any day of the week around Central London
- Cheapest and most flexible travel around the city
- Save hassle of buying daily tickets as the Oyster Travelcard is your all-inclusive electronic ticket
- Save money with daily credit limits as you won't be charged after multiple journeys
Start Time: 07:30am
Duration: 12 Hrs
First we visit the ancient World Heritage site of Stonehenge (entrance included). The Journey takes approximately 2 hours (Depending on traffic). You will have approximately 90 minutes - 2 hour to explore the area (your tour manager will advise you what time to be back at the coach) Included in the Entrance are audio guides which are available in a variety of languages provided by the Stonehenge site, which give you more information on the history. We depart Stonehenge and start our journey to Bath. On arrival in Bath we will commence an Anderson Tours guided sightseeing tour of this beautiful city. After the tour, the coach will drop you in the city centre where the Tour Manager will walk the group into the Roman Baths (entrance included). From this point on, you will have free time to explore the city & grab some lunch (lunch is not included). 16.30hrs approximate departure time from Bath for your return journey back to London.
Start Time: 09:00am or 10:00am depending on day of the week.
Duration: Flexible (Unescorted)
Within the ancient Fortress, the Tower of London, visitors can gaze up at the massive White Tower, tiptoe through a king's medieval bedchamber and marvel at the priceless Crown Jewels. Meet the Yeoman Warders with bloody tales to tell; stand where famous heads rolled, discover where prisoners and exotic wild animals were kept , then hear even more surprising stories about the Tower , a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Private Car Transfer from Hotel to London Heathrow Airport / Station.