Day 2: (Saturday) Prague
This morning, tour the old part of the city to view the Old Town Square, the famous Astronomical Clock, the Jewish Quarter, St. Nicholas Church, Charles Bridge and more. The rest of the day is at leisure. Tonight, enjoy an opera performance.
Day 3: (Sunday) Prague
Today, cross the Vltava River to visit the Royal Castle of Hradcany with Cathedral of St. Vitus, Old Royal Palace, St. George's Basilica and Golden Lane with Daliborka Tower. Your afternoon and evening are at leisure.
Day 4: (Monday) Vienna
Travel by motor coach to Vienna, the "City of Waltz". The rest of the day is free. Dinner tonight will be in a typical local Heurigen restaurant.
Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
Day 5: (Tuesday) Vienna
Your morning sightseeing tour features the Hofburg Palace, once the domicile of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, the Belvedere Palace, Prater amusement park, the UN buildings, St. Stephens Cathedral and other vivid reminders of the city's imperial history. The afternoon is at leisure and this evening you will enjoy a concert of Strauss and Mozart's music.
Day 6: (Wednesday) Vienna
This morning visit one of the finest museums in Europe – the "Kunsthistorische Museum". The afternoon is at leisure for you to explore Vienna on your own.
Day 7: (Thursday) Budapest
Today we will journey eastbound by motor coach to Budapest, often called "Paris of the East". The afternoon is free for independent activities or optional excursions.
Day 8: (Friday) Budapest
Situated on the opposite banks of the river Danube, the former cities of Buda and Pest are linked by a series of graceful bridges. Your morning sightseeing tour includes views of the decorative Parliament building, seat of the National Assembly; Vaci Utca, a pedestrian street lined with shops and restaurants; Heroes Square with the Millennium Memorial, 118 foot high Corinthian column dedicated to the Roman Catholic Church, and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. The rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 9: (Saturday) Budapest
Your sightseeing tour this morning focuses on the Castle Hill area, the 13th century Matthias Church, Fisherman's Bastion and the Royal Palace. The afternoon is at leisure so you might want to do some last minute shopping or explore the historic streets on your own. Tonight, enjoy dinner with entertainment at a typical csarda restaurant.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 10: (Sunday) Budapest
After breakfast you will be transferred to the airport for your flight home.
Escorted Package Includes:
- Accommodation in First Class Hotels, rooms with private facilities
- Service charges and hotel taxes
- Breakfast daily
- Dinner with folklore in Prague
- Dinner with entertaining in Grinzing suburb of Vienna
- Farewell dinner at a typical csarda restaurant in Budapest with entertainment
- Strauss & Mozart Concert in Vienna
- Inter-city travel by modern motor coach or first class train
- Professional English speaking Tour Director
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Luggage handling at hotels
- Sightseeing tours in Prague, Vienna and Budapest
- Headsets provided for included sightseeing tours
Hotels (or similar):
- Prague: Majestic Plaza (F)
- Vienna: Hilton Stadtpark (SF)
- Budapest: Intercontinental Hotel (F)
Sightseeing Tours Included:
- Prague: Royal Castle of Hradcany, St. Vitus Cathedral
- Vienna: Hofburg Palace, Kunsthistorische
- Budapest: Fisherman Bastion, Coronation Church
Tour Prices are per person twin share in Australian Dollars. Conditions apply and escorted tours are subject to change and availability. Prices are subject to currency fluctuations.