Day 2: (Tuesday) Vienna
Your morning sightseeing tour features the Hofburg Palace (once the domicile of the Austro-Hungarian Empire), the Belvedere Palace, Prater amusement park, the UN buildings, St. Stephens Cathedral and other vivid reminders of the city's imperial history. The afternoon is at leisure. This evening enjoy a concert of Strauss and Mozart's music.
Day 3: (Wednesday) Vienna
This morning visit one of the finest museums in Europe – the "Kunsthistorische Museum". The afternoon is at leisure for you to explore Vienna on your own.
Day 4: (Thursday) Vienna - Budapest
Today we will journey eastbound by motor coach to Budapest, often called "Paris of the East". The afternoon is free for independent activities or optional excursions.
Day 5: (Friday) Budapest
Situated on the opposite banks of the river Danube, the former cities of Buda and Pest are linked by a series of graceful bridges. Your morning sightseeing tour includes views of the decorative Parliament building, seat of the National Assembly; Vaci Utca, a pedestrian street lined with shops and restaurants; Heroes Square with the Millennium Memorial, 118 foot high Corinthian column dedicated to the Roman Catholic Church, and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. The rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 6: (Saturday) Budapest
Your sightseeing tour this morning focuses on the Castle Hill area, the 13th century Matthias Church, Fisherman's Bastion and the Royal Palace. The afternoon is at leisure for you to maybe to do some last minute shopping or explore the historic streets on your own. Tonight, enjoy dinner with entertainment at a typical csarda restaurant.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 7: (Sunday) Budapest
After breakfast you will be transferred to the airport for your flight home.
Escorted Package Includes:
- Accommodation in First Class Hotels, rooms with private facilities
- Service charges and hotel taxes
- Breakfast daily
- Dinner with entertainment in Grizing, suburb of Vienna
- Farewell dinner at a typical csarda restaurant in Budapest with entertainment
- Strauss & Mozart Concert in Vienna
- Inter-city travel by modern motor coach or first class train
- Professional Tour Director throughout (If travelling by train, the tour will be fully locally escorted)
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Luggage handling at hotels
- Sightseeing tours in Vienna and Budapest
Hotels (or similar):
- Vienna: Hilton Stadtpark (SF)
- Budapest: Intercontinental Hotel (F)
Tour Prices are per person twin share in Australian Dollars. Conditions apply and escorted tours are subject to change and availability. Prices are subject to currency fluctuations. (km)