Day 2: Sorrento - Capri (40 km)
After breakfast, depart to Capri by hydrofoil and enjoy breathtaking views of the most famous coastline in Italy. Arrival in Capri, optional (€) visit of the Blu Grotto if weather conditions permitting. Then continue to Anacapri. After lunch at a local restaurant, you can spend your time at leisure for shopping around Capri’s boutiques or having a coffee in a café on Piazza Umberto I (Piazzetta) to admire the stunning sea. Overnight stay in Capri.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3: Capri
Enjoy the day at leisure exploring the island at your own pace.
Day 4: Capri - Sorrento (40 km)
Depart to Sorrento by boat and transfer to your hotel for Dinner and the overnight stay.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 5: Sorrento - Positano (20 km)
Early Afternoon private transfer to Positano, where you will have time at leisure and spend the Night.
Day 6: Positano
After breakfast, you will have a whole day at leisure in Positano to visit the area on your own, to relax by the Mediterranean Sea or to do some shopping.
Day 7: Positano - Rome via Pompeii (290 km)Breakfast at the hotel. Early afternoon meet your driver for your transfer by minivan to Pompeii. Then around 16.30, you’ll proceed to your hotel (or nearby) in Rome by coach. End of services.
- 6 nights in Selected 4**** hotels
- 6 breakfasts, 2 dinners
- Half-day tour of Pompeii Excavations (Entrance fees to Pompeii included) with lunch
- Full-day tour of Capri Island with lunch
- Transfer Rome-Pompeii-Rome by Deluxe motor coach
- Transfer Pompeii-Sorrento, Sorrento-Positano, Positano-Pompeii by minivan
- Hydrofoil to Capri R/T
- Drinks at meals
- Optional excursions
- Hotel city taxes must be paid on spot
- Anything not mentioned in “Price Includes”
Hotels (or similar):.
- Sorrento: G.H. Vesuvio or Carlton Int. or G.H. Flora
- Capri: Regina Cristina or A' Pazziella
- Positano: Domina Home Royale or Pasitea
Tour Prices are per person twin share in Australian Dollars. Conditions apply and group tours are subject to change and availability. Prices are subject to currency fluctuations. (sy)