Day 2: Dubrovnik
Enjoy the day at leisure in Dubrovnik. Discover the charming city or book in advance your private tour (not included). Surrounded by ramparts and fortresses, this ancient town is a treasure trove of architectural and cultural masterpieces, carefully preserved over the centuries. Take a pleasant walk to the Rector's Palace, the Franciscan Monastery with its 14th century Pharmacy, as well as to the other places of interest.
Day 3: Dubrovnik to Korcula
After breakfast you will be transferred to the pier in Dubrovnik to embark the ferry to Korčula. On arrival, you will be transferred to your selected hotel in Korčula. The rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 4: Korcula
Korčula has a legendary past, deemed by many as Marco Polo's birthplace and before that as home to one of the Homeric heroes. This quaint island offers secluded little bays where to hide away, unspoilt natural beauties and small towns of red-roofed houses for you to explore at your own pace. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Korcula to Hvar
Early this morning, you will be transferred to the pier to embark the catamaran to Hvar. On arrival, you will be transferred to your selected hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure for your to explore.
Day 6: Hvar
After breakfast the day is at leisure for you to discover sunny Hvar, as the slogan reads. This island is characterised by gentle winters, warm summers and many hours of sunshine. You'll see how the lavender fields and the vineyards stripe the bare Mediterranean landscape, descending gradually from black pine woods to white stoned bays. Highlights include Hvar's 13th-century walls, a hilltop fortress and a main square anchored by the Renaissance-era Hvar Cathedral. Overnight stay in Hvar.
Day 7: Hvar to Split
Today you will be transferred to the pier to embark the catamaran which will take you back to Split. On arrival, you will be transferred to your selected hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 8: Split
Split is the second-largest city in Dalmatia and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore the rich cultural and monumental heritage of this 1,700-year old city on your own: view remnants of the city's Roman heritage, its Renaissance and Gothic structures, and its contemporary attractions. At its centre is Diocletian's Palace, erected by the Roman emperor in the 4th century. Once home to thousands, its sprawling remains include more than 200 buildings. Within its white stone walls and under its courtyards are a cathedral, numerous shops, bars, cafes, hotels and houses.
Day 9: Depart Split
After breakfast, you'll be transferred to Split airport, port, bus or train station.
Island Hopping Package Includes:
- 8 Nights in double or twin rooms in selected hotels or similar; hotel taxes
- Breakfast daily
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Catamaran transportation Dubrovnik – Korčula, Korčula – Hvar and Hvar - Split
- Transfers between hotels, airports and catamaran ports
- In Hvar shared transfers from pier to hotel or in reverse or porterage from pier to hotel or in reverse (SUPPLEMENT FOR PRIVATE TRANSFER IN HVAR: 10 EUR per person per way)
Hotels (or similar):
Standard category hotels:
- DUBROVNIK – Hotel Lero 3* (standard room) or similar
- KORCULA – Hotel Marko Polo 4* (standard room) or similar
- HVAR – Hotel Palace 3* (standard room) or similar
- SPLIT – Hotel Best Western Art 4* or similar
Superior category hotels:
- DUBROVNIK – Hotel Rixos Libertas 5* (superior sea view room with balcony) or similar
- KORCULA – Hotel Liburna 4* (standard room) or similar
- HVAR – Hotel Amfora 4* (superior room with balcony) or similar
- SPLIT – Hotel Atrium 5* or similar
Island Hopping Prices are per person twin share in Australian Dollars. Conditions apply and escorted tours are subject to change and availability. Prices are subject to currency fluctuations. (km)