5 Night Athens with Meteora
5 Night Athens with Meteora Ref: 5AWM
Private Car Transfer from Athens Airport to Hotel.
3 nights Acropolis Museum Hotel 3* or similar, Athens
1 x Double/Twin Standard Room
Full Breakfast daily
Start Time: 08:30am
Duration: 3 Days / 2 Nights
With this three day sightseeing tour in Greece from Athens including Meteora and Delphi, you will visit some of the most interesting sites in Greece. Visit the archaeological site of Delphi with Apollo temple and the UNESCO World Heritage listed rock tower monasteries of Meteora.
- Delphi site: Apollo Temple - Athenian Treasure – Oracle.
- Visit Delphi museum with its spectacular artefacts.
- Scenic drive along Central Greece.
- UNESCO World Heritage listed cliff top spiritual monasteries of Meteora.
- King Leonidas of Sparta monument.
Start Time: 08:30am
Duration: 5 Hrs
From the Acropolis to Omonia Square, with the half day sightseeing and Acropolis museum tour you'll see all the famous sites of ancient and modern Athens on this comprehensive morning tour. Offering a perfect overview of the modern city, this guided half day tour will help you get your bearings if this is your first visit to Athens.
- Panoramic city tour of Athens city centre.
- Photo Stop at the Panathinaikon Stadium.
- Guided tour of Acropolis.
- Guided tour of the Acropolis Museum.
- See the Erecthion with Caryatids.
Start Time: Mon-Fri 10:30am, 12:30pm or 17:00pm and Sat 10:30am or 12:30pm
Duration: 3 Hrs
While walking through Athens and learning about the city, jump at the chance to buy some of the best souvenirs to take home.
- Visit traditional instruments workshops
- Take a look at hand woven traditional carpets and textiles
- Buy paintings or old maps, handmade jewelleries, leather goods, local products and unique handicrafts
- Discover antique stores
- Buy replicas from the Museums in Athens
- In this exceptional walking tour you will have the opportunity to scrawl with the help of your local expert guide through the multifaceted markets of Athens. Souvenirs, musical instruments, paintings, vintage casual and luxury clothing as well, jewellery, cosmetics, local spirits and wine and more are waiting to be discovered by you and who knows some of those will be your new partners in the travel back home.
Private Car Transfer from Hotel to Athens Airport / Station.