3 Night Christmas in Budapest
3 Night Christmas in Budapest Ref: 3BXMS
Private Car Transfer from Budapest Airport or Station to Hotel.
3 nights City Hotel Pilvax 3* or similar, Budapest
1 x Double/Twin Standard Room
Full Breakfast daily
Start Time: 09:30am
Duration: 4 Hrs 30 Mins
Take the opportunity to visit the impressive parliament building. After a walk around Hungary's largest building you will visit the magnificent Neo-Gothic Parliament, also known as the Holy Hungarian Crown, on a guided tour through the splendid session rooms and of the impressive staircase. This is followed by a city tour. You will cross the Danube on the Margaret Bridge and drive to the Royal Castle on the Buda side of the city. Here you will have some free time to yourself to visit the Fishermen's Bastion, which offers stunning views over the city and the Matthias Church. Our tour will continue to Gellert Hill, before crossing the Elisabeth Bridge and driving towards Heroes' Square. Passing by the Opera and St Stephen's Basilica we reach the Hotel Intercontinental, where this tour ends.
Start Time: 14:30pm
Duration: 2 Hrs
Experience Hungarian Christmas traditions and culture while seeing some of the Budapest's inner city sights. The guide will walk you through three Christmas markets showing you Hungarian handcrafts, trinkets, souvenirs as well as the local food and sweets. Along the way you will see the Opera House, Andrassy Blvd and St. Stephen's Basilica (outside views only) with seasonal decorations and illumination. You will be taken to the private wine cellar where you will taste 3 types of wine. At the end of the tour we will invite you for a glass of mulled wine and will leave you on the biggest Christmas market on Vorosmarty Square for you to self-explore the market and do some holiday shopping. Famous Vaci Street is located off the Vorosmarty Square where many shops can found too.
Start Time: 18:30pm
Duration: 3 Hrs
Enjoy an enchanting evening along the Danube River through Budapest with this Christmas Eve dinner cruise. During the 3 hour voyage, a 4 course meal will be served, prepared by an onboard chef. Enjoy the musical accompaniment of two pianists. Welcome drinks, including champagne, will be waiting on board before departure. A vegetarian meal option is available upon request.
Duration: 24 Hrs
Budapest Card is the only official city card of the Hungarian capital. It offers free public transportation, guided walking tours, entry to Lukács baths and entry into 8 museums, Pocket Guide mobile app., and other discounts on baths, restaurants, sightseeing tours, and museums. If you want to discover the hidden values of the city, and experience its cultural richness, the Budapest Card is your ideal partner.
- Free Budapest public transport: all zones
- 2 Free Budapest Walking Tours: each city tour is approx. 2 – 2.5 hour sightseeing walking tour
- Lukács Bath: free entry to the thermal bath by Margaret Island
- Buda Castle: free entry into most buildings of the historical Buda Castle building
- Free entry to the permanent exhibitions: Hungarian National Gallery, Budapest History Museum, Hungarian National Museum, Aquincum Museum, Mai Mano House of Photography, Robert Capa Contemporary Photography Centre, Vasarely Museum, Kiscell Museum, Hopp Ferenc Eastern Asian Museum, New Budapest Gallery
- 10-20% Discount on more Budapest Attractions: Hungarian Museum of Applied Arts, Fisherman’s Bastion, Gellert Spa, Szechenyi Bath and many more.
- 20%-50% Discount on Budapest Sightseeing Tours
- 10% Discount on Budapest Tours: Riverride Bus & Boat tours, Absolute Walking Tours
- 10% discount with the Airport Minibus Shuttle City Transport
Private Car Transfer from Hotel to Budapest Airport or Station.