5 Night Treat Yourself in Budapest
5 Night Treat Yourself in Budapest Ref: 5BTY
Private Car Transfer from Budapest Airport/Station to Hotel.
5 nights Corinthia Budapest Hotel 5* or similar, Budapest
1 x Double/Twin Superior Room
Full Breakfast daily
Duration: 72 Hrs
Budapest Card is the only official city card of the Hungarian capital. It offers free public transportation, free guided walking tours, free entry to Lukács bath and free entry into eight museums, free Pocket Guide mobile app., and other discounts on baths, restaurants, sightseeing tours, and museums. If you want to discover the hidden values of the city, and experience its cultural richness, the Budapest Card is your ideal partner.
- Free Budapest public transport: all zones
- 2 Free Budapest Walking Tours: each city tour is approx. 2 – 2.5 hour sightseeing walking tour
- Lukács Bath: free entry to the thermal bath by Margaret Island
- Buda Castle: free entry into most buildings of the historical Buda Castle building
- Free entry to the permanent exhibitions: Hungarian National Gallery, Budapest History Museum, Hungarian National Museum, Aquincum Museum, Mai Mano House of Photography, Robert Capa Contemporary Photography Centre, Vasarely Museum, Kiscell Museum, Hopp Ferenc Eastern Asian Museum, New Budapest Gallery
- 10-20% Discount on more Budapest Attractions: Hungarian Museum of Applied Arts, Fisherman’s Bastion, Gellert Spa, Szecheny Bath and many more.
- 20%-50% Discount on Budapest Sightseeing Tours
- 10% Discount on Budapest Tours: Riverride Bus & Boat tours, Absolute Walking Tours
- 10% discount with the Airport Minibus Shuttle City Transport
Start Time: 09:00am (Mon, Thu & Sat)
Duration: 8 Hrs
After a one hour drive from Budapest we stop at Kecskemét. We walk around the beautiful downtown (guided walk) and show you the most important tourist attractions, like the Art Nouveau City Hall, the Theatre, the former Synagogue and some churches.
From Kecskemét we drive to a traditional Hungarian farm where you can taste the famous Hungarian welcome drink, "barackpálinka" (apricot brandy) and the "pogácsa" (salty scone). There is an opportunity for a carriage ride as well. The program continues with a traditional horse show with several breathtaking stunts. Enjoy a three course lunch including the famous Hungarian goulash soup, accompanied by Hungarian gipsy music. The tour ends in the city centre.
Start Time: 20:30pm
Duration: 3 Hrs 30 Mins
Your best evening in Budapest will be spent on this combination folklore show and Danube dinner cruise tour! First experience an authentic piece of Hungarian culture at a folklore performance at Danube Palace (Duna Palota) or Budai Vigado (Hungarian Heritage House), where you will enjoy 1.5 hours of music and dancing by one of the best professional folk ensembles in Hungary. Then take a Danube River cruise, on which you’ll sip wine and enjoy a late Hungarian buffet dinner while admiring the night time views of the UNESCO World Heritage listed Budapest panorama, which includes the Buda Castle Quarter.
Start Time: Flexible
Duration: 2 Hrs
Forget the traditional sightseeing tours and get an immersive Budapest experience in a Tuk Tuk. Lay back and enjoy the beauties of marvellous Budapest.
Discover the world on our three-wheeled cabriolet! The driver will take you to the beautiful, hidden corners of Budapest that nobody else can reach! Let the tiny engine of the Tuk Tuk carry you across the Margaret Island, enjoy a glass of wine looking down on the city and get blown away by the night lights of Budapest with the wind in your hair, all in one trip! Just sit back and relax. We take care of the rest! At the end of this tour, you arrive at DiVino wine bar, where you will feel like you’re in 1001 vineyards, when enjoying a traditional cheese platter and wine tasting.
Private Car Transfer from Hotel to Budapest Airport/Station.