4 Night London is Calling
4 Night London is Calling Ref: 4LIC
Private Car Transfer from London Heathrow Airport / Station to Hotel.
4 nights St. Giles Hotel 3* or similar, London
1 x Double/Twin Standard Room
Full Breakfast daily
Start Time: Flexible
Step aboard the London Eye, Europe’s tallest observation wheel in the centre of London, and see the city’s world famous landmarks from above.
- One of London’s most recognisable landmarks, and the most popular ticketed tourist attraction in the city.
- Spectacular 360° views of London, up to 40km on a clear day
- See Big Ben, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, the Shard and much more
- All capsules are air-conditioned and wheelchair accessible
- Enjoy a fun pre-flight 4D movie experience, taking you on a thrilling journey high above London
- Download the FREE London Eye Guide to enhance your experience as well as finding out more facts and history behind London's amazing skyline.
Start Time: 15:00pm
Dating back to 1908, The Waldorf Hilton was initially a combined theatre, hotel and shopping complex. The Homage Patisserie, where you will take afternoon tea, was once the former making room, where Stage Door Johnnies waited for the Gaiety Girls after their performances. So you really will be in the heart of London’s theatre history!
With a glass of champagne in hand, you can experience British heritage at its finest.
Visit the Waldorf and you can go home saying you have enjoyed an afternoon tea where the rich and famous have been going for years, including Elizabeth Taylor, former James Bond himself, Pierce Brosnan and Pavarotti!
Start Time: Flexible
See the world famous sights of London from the city’s greatest viewpoint, The River Thames.
Your tour includes:
- One simple route passing London’s most iconic landmarks
- Unrivalled panoramic views and open decks for fantastic photo opportunities
- Live commentary (in English) to guide you through your surroundings and their fascinating history
- Audio guide in 8 languages available on board (subject to availability)
- Hop on and off the boats whenever you like with a 24 hour ticket
- Departures every 30 minutes to give you flexibility and the chance to go exploring wherever you like.
See the top London West End shows with your family and friends. Have a good sing-a-long with the cast of Mamma Mia or get goose bumps watching The Woman in Black. Get your passport now as availability changes daily. Just exchange your voucher at the Charing Cross Redemption Centre and enjoy the show.
Duration: 24 Hrs
Experience the best of London aboard The Original Tour’s famous red open-top buses. London’s most popular sightseeing tour offers its guests the ultimate introduction to the capital of the United Kingdom from over 80 conveniently located stops. Tours include entertaining English-speaking guides, an unrivalled fleet of superb modern buses and 3 main tour routes, two of which offer full multi-lingual commentary in 11 languages.
The Original Tour is the only London bus tour to be awarded the Visit England Quality Assurance approval.
Private Car Transfer from Hotel to London Heathrow Airport / Station.