Day 2: Conflans
In the morning, you will enjoy an excursion to Auvers sur Oise in the steps of Vincent Van Gogh and Impressionist inspiration.
Day 3: Rouen
We will start the day with a walking tour of Rouen, the city of 100 spires. We will then do an excursion along the Abbey Trail to Jumieges. .
Day 4: Le Havre
In the morning, you will enjoy a great excursion to Etretat and its cliff paths. During the afternoon, we will explore the Jewel of Normandy's coast Honfleur.
Day 5: Le Havre - Caudebec en Caux
Today, you'll have the choice between 2 full-day excursions. The first one is an excursion to the historical D-Day landing beaches of Normandy. The second one is an excursion that will take you to Bayeux, Pont l'Eveque, Trouville and Deauville. In the late afternoon, you will rejoin the ship and we will set sail to Les Andelys.
Day 6: Les Andelys - Vernon - Poissy
Today is a big day. We will start with an excursion to Chateau Gaillard and Giverny, the Stronghold of Richard the Lionheart. We will then visit the Monet's home and gardens Giverny. In the Afternoon we'll visit the great Palace of Versaille. In the evening you'll enjoy a Captain's Gala dinner.
Day 7: Paris
In the morning, we will have a city tour of the City of Lights where you'll enjoyfor sure its architecure and monuments After lunch, we will explore the Montmartre district before going back to the shit to enjoy a Paris by night illumination cruise on the Seine.
After breakfast, we will disembark. End of services.
Cruise Package Includes:
- Fascinating river cruise in an outside river-view stateroom of your choice, most with French balcony
- Complimentary state-of-the-art audio headsets for all excursions
- Services of an experienced, multilingual Cruise Director
- Gourmet dining with all meals included (buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner and midnight snacks) in the elegant Panorama-restaurant, which accomodates all guests in one seating.
- Free-flowing quality red & white wines from Europe's famous wine regions with every dinner on board
- Coffee and tea after lunch and dinner
- 24-hour complimentary coffee, tea, hot chocolate and water
- Cocktail Reception, Welcome Dinner and Captain's Gala Dinner
- Special onboard entertainment including lectures, cooking demonstration, onboard music performances and nightly music by the Amadeus Duo in the Panorama Bar
- Complimentary use of onboard bicycles
- Non-smoking Environment (smoking permitted only on the Sun Deck)
- Services of an experienced cruise director throughout the cruise
- All local Taxes
- Excursion Packages
- Arrival / departure transfers to / from the ship
Tour Prices are per person twin share in Australian Dollars. Conditions apply and escorted tours are subject to change and availability. Prices are subject to currency fluctuations.