Day 2: Conflans
In the morning, enjoy an optional excursion to Auvers sur Oise in the steps of Vincent Van Gogh and Impressionist inspiration.
Day 3: Rouen
We will start the day with a optional walking tour of Rouen, the city of 100 spires. We will then have a option for an excursion along the Abbey Trail to Jumieges.
Day 4: Le Havre
In the morning, you will enjoy a great optional excursion to Etretat and its cliff paths. During the afternoon, there is a option to explore the Jewel of Normandy's coast Honfleur.
Day 5: Le Havre - Caudebec en Caux
Today, you'll have the choice between 2 full day optional excursions. The first one is an excursion to the historical D-Day landing beaches of Normandy. The second one is an excursion that will take you to Bayeux, Pont l'Eveque, Trouville and Deauville. In the late afternoon, you will rejoin the ship and we will set sail to Les Andelys.
Day 6: Les Andelys - Vernon - Poissy
Today is a big day. We will start with an optional excursion to Chateau Gaillard and Giverny, the Stronghold of Richard the Lionheart. We will then visit the Monet's home and gardens Giverny. In the Afternoon there is a option to visit the great Palace of Versaille. In the evening you'll enjoy a Captain's Gala dinner.
Day 7: Paris
In the morning, there is a optional city tour of the City of Lights where you'll enjoyfor sure its architecure and monuments After lunch, we will explore the Montmartre district before going back to the shit to enjoy a Paris by night illumination cruise on the Seine.
After breakfast, we will disembark. End of services.
Cruise Package Includes:
- Quality red & white wines from Europe's great wine regions are free-flowing and complimentary with every dinner on board
- Fascinating river cruise in an outside river-view stateroom of your choice, most with French balcony
- Complimentary state-of-the-art audio headsets for all excursions
- Gourmet dining with all meals included (buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon coffee & tea, dinner and midnight snack) in the elegant Panorama Restaurant, which accommodates all guests in one seating
- Coffee and tea after dinner
- 24 hour complimentary coffee, tea, hot chocolate and water
- Cocktail Reception, Welcome Dinner and Captain's Gala Dinner and crew show
- Special onboard entertainment including lectures, cooking demonstration, onboard music performances and nightly music by the Amadeus Duo in the Panorama Bar.
- Included features as specified in the itineraries (incl.)
- Complimentary Bicycles on board.
- English language on board in a non-smoking environment (smoking allowed only on the Sun Deck)
- Services of an experienced cruise director throughout the cruise
- All port taxes and local taxes
- Excursion Packages
- Arrival / departure transfers to / from the ship
Tour Prices are per person twin share in Australian Dollars. Conditions apply and escorted tours are subject to change and availability. Prices are subject to currency fluctuations. (lc)