Day 2: Split
Split is the biggest city in Dalmatia and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore the rich cultural and monumental heritage of this 1,700-year old city on your own: view remnants of the city's Roman heritage, its Renaissance and Gothic structures, and its contemporary attractions.
Day 3: Split to Hvar
Today you will be transferred to the Split pier to embark on the catamaran to Hvar. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your selected hotel in Hvar. The rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 4: Hvar
Sunny Hvar, as the slogan reads, is characterised by gentle winters, warm summers and many hours of sunshine: see how the lavender fields and the vineyards stripe the bare Mediterranean landscape, descending gradually from black pine woods to white stoned bays. Enjoy the day at leisure.
Day 5: Hvar to Korcula
Today you will be transferred to the Hvar pier to embark on the catamaran to Korcula. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your selected hotel in Korcula. The rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 6: Korcula
Korcula has a legendary past, deemed by many as Marko Polo birthplace and before that as home to one of the Homeric heroes: this quaint island offers secluded little bays where to hide away, unspoilt natural beauties and small towns of red-roofed houses. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7: Korcula to Dubrovnik
Today you will be transferred to the pier in Korcula to embark on the ferry to Dubrovnik. Upon arrival to Dubrovnik, you will be transferred to your selected hotel in Dubrovnik. The rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 8: Dubrovnik
Day at leisure in Dubrovnik. Discover the charming city or book in advance your private tour (not included). Surrounded by ramparts and fortresses, this ancient town is a treasure trove of architectural and cultural masterpieces, carefully preserved over the centuries. Take a pleasant walk to the Rector's Palace, the Franciscan Monastery with its 14th century Pharmacy, as well as to the other places of interest.
Day 9: Depart Dubrovnik
Transfer to Dubrovnik airport, port or bus station.
- 8 nights in dbl or twin – bedded or single standard rooms in your select hotels or similar; hotel taxes
- Breakfast daily
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Catamaran transportation Split – Hvar and Hvar - Korcula
- Ferry transportation Korcula – Dubrovnik deck tickets
- Transfers between hotels and ferry ports
Standard category hotels:
- SPLIT – Hotel Best Western Art 4* or similar
- HVAR – Hotel Palace 3* (standard room) or similar
- KORCULA – Marko Polo 4* (standard room) or similar
- DUBROVNIK – Hotel Lero 3* (standard room) or similar
- SPLIT – Hotel Atrium 5* or similar
- HVAR – Hotel Amfora 4* (superior room with balcony) or similar
- KORCULA– Hotel Liburna 4* (standard room) or similar
- DUBROVNIK – Hotel Argentina 5* (standard room) or similar
Island Hopping Prices are per person twin share in Australian Dollars. Conditions apply and escorted tours are subject to change and availability. Prices are subject to currency fluctuations.