4 Night Sunset Sail Barcelona
4 Night Sunset Sail Barcelona Ref: 3BHM
Private Car Transfer from Barcelona Airport to Hotel.
4 nights H10 Universitat Hotel 4* or similar, Barcelona
1 x Double/Twin Standard Room
Full Breakfast daily
Duration: 72 Hrs
Discover many of Barcelona’s cultural and leisure activities free or at a reduced price with the Barcelona Card. You can get the train to and from the airport and travel free on public transports. Enjoy free admission to some of the city’s museums and discount for attractions, tours, various entertainments and unique shops.
- Free travel on public transport: Barcelona metro and city buses run by Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona and Catalan railways (Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya) city and suburban trains, trams, Barcelona airport train and Renfe suburban trains in zone 1.
- Free admission to museums.
- Shopping Card which offers more than 80 discounts and advantages in the best and most unique shops of the city.
- Guide in six languages: English, Catalan, Spanish, French, German and Italian
- Map of the Barcelona metro network.
Start Time: Flexible (depending on the month or travel)
Duration: 2 Hrs
Enjoy a sunset sailing experience in Barcelona starting from Port Vell (known as the Old Harbour). This tour is great for couples, friends and photography fans. Watch the skyline of Barcelona as the sun goes down in this 2 hour tour.
Start Time: 15:00pm
Duration: 4 Hrs 30 Mins
Visit Santa Maria de Montserrat, one of Spain’s most important pilgrimage sites, on this 4.5 hour tour from Barcelona. With a guide, enjoy a panoramic cogwheel train ride up the majestic Montserrat Mountain, and take in gorgeous views of Barcelona and Catalonia, as well as the mountain’s rock formations. Then, explore the Benedictine Santa Maria de Montserrat abbey and visit the Royal Basilica of Montserrat to see the famous 12th century carving Our Lady of Montserrat, also known as La Moreneta (the Dark One).
Private Car Transfer from Hotel to Barcelona Airport.