The prize includes:
- Return economy flights to London flying Qantas Airways / Emirates or Etihad Airways / Virgin Australia for 2 people
Considered to be one of the coolest, most modern cities in the world, who wouldn't want to win a trip to London? History and tradition will greet you at every turn with amazing landmarks such as Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, The Tower of London and London Bridge just to name a few. Explore the trendy shops, take in a show at the theatre or sit and relax over some tea and scones. Walk through Hyde Park or reach new heights on the London Eye. There is a lot to see and do in London, and a visit is even better when your flights are free!
Enter your name and that of your friend (at least 2 friends) to go in the draw.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 or over, except employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. The promotion will run throughout the campaign period from 01 August 2017 until 30 September 2017 at 23.59. The promoter reserves the right to make changes to the competition opening and closing dates. Changes will be reflected in the terms and conditions.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. To enter, a user will need to visit https://www.europeholidays.com.au and register with a valid email address.
5. Users may enter the competition on a daily basis to increase chances of winning. Each entrant is allowed a maximum of one entry per day with up to 10 different emails introductions. Multiple entries by the same person within the same day will not be valid.
6. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the website. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the Website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering or any entries delayed or corrupted.
7. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
8. Prize consists of the following elements:
Round trip economy airfare for 2 people to London from the closest capital city to the prize winner's residential address. Subject to availability and up to a maximum value of AUD4,000 total. The decision as to the most appropriate form of transport for the prize winners' travel will lie with Europe Holidays. Must be pre-booked with Europe Holidays. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Subject to availability.
9. Prize package must be taken between 15 October 2017 and 30 June 2018, excluding key travel dates, School Holidays and Christmas.
Prize redemption is subject to availability, winner must offer a selection of possible dates, trip must be booked a minimum of 3 weeks before departure date. The prize is non-transferable, exchangeable for cash or valid for use in conjunction with any other offer.
Any amends to the duration of the trip are the responsibility of the prize winner.
The prize must be booked by 30 November 2017.
10. The prize excludes airport / hotel transfers, medical insurance, travel insurance and additional services such as spending money, transport costs whilst in London, hotel costs e.g. mini bar bills etc.
11. The winners will be drawn at random overseen by an independent person. Winners will be notified by email or telephone within 10 working days of the closing date of the competition period entered.
12. If the winner does not respond to the claim within 14 days, the winner will forfeit the prize and it will be reallocated to an alternative prize winner drawn at random by an independent person.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify any entrant's details including, but not limited to, proof of identity and/or address and/or age.
14. Names of winners, their country and locality will be available on request for 3 months after the close of the promotion by writing to the Promoter's address and enclosing a self-addressed envelope.
15. The prize is non-transferable or exchangeable and cannot be resold, redeemed for cash or any form of compensation. In the event, for any reason, of the prize winners not taking part of or any element of the prize within the time period stipulated, then the prize will be forfeited and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize or in full.
16. It is the winner's responsibility to ensure that they are capable of accepting the prize including, without limitation, ensuring that they have a valid passport and any required visas, medical insurances and any travel insurances or documents necessary in order to use the Prize.
17. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to be responsible for all federal, state, provincial, local or other applicable taxes associated with acceptance and use of the prize.
18. The Promoter reserves the sole right and discretion to change the prize for another prize of equal or higher value should circumstances make this unavoidable.
19. The winner must agree to participate in reasonable, unpaid publicity on behalf of the Promoter such as winner announcement on Europe Holidays, social media channels
20. The Promoter does not accept liability for any losses of claims whatsoever arising out of participation of the promotion or accepting the prize. This does not affect users' statutory rights.
21. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on Queensland law and the Courts of Queensland will have exclusive jurisdiction.
22. Users are responsible for all costs and expenses relating to participation in the promotion, such as the cost of accessing the internet.
23. Except as otherwise required by applicable law the Promoter shall not be liable for the content of any externally linked web sites.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to investigate and refuse claims it believes to be of a fraudulent nature. Should a claim be upheld as fraudulent the Promoter reserves the right to pursue damages against individuals in connection with the claim.
Promoter: Select World Travel & Europe Holidays, Suite 2 / 66 Appel Street, Surfers Paradise, Qld 4217